Friday, August 14, 2009

Will Sell Soul for Sugar: Part 2


The nicest thing just happened to me. I was sitting here, about to have a lazy look through some of my favourite bloggers when I heard something come through the mail slot. Something distinctly non letter like. Something bigger. More solid.

Something sweet.

Something Oaty.

Something to enjoy.

Guilt free.

I love my friends. Thank you lovely, you made my day:) (Please read last post to fully understand just how happy this has made me.)

6 comments:

  1. Everybody loves sweet surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything oatmeal :)


    Stopping by from SITS to say hi. Stop by my blog and see how I am fighting cancer one gift at a time, you an too!

    www.spiritjump.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet gift. And not bad for you either.
    Hi from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    Thanks for stopping by!
    By the way, you asked me about what the carvings mean, well it's a religous thing which says 'God is one, and Mohammad(pbuh) is the last prophet'

    Nice to know that you like the pics, do keep stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a good mail day!
    Stopped by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete