Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello?

I'm having one of those days. You know the kind. The days where you wake up and realize that all of the things that have always bothered you are still there. That no matter how much you "talk things over," apparently, no one is listening. Because if they were, things would be different.

I know that I am a very lucky woman.

I know that overall I am happy with my life and that so many people have it so much worse and that in the grand scheme of things, I've really nothing to complain about.

But it's kind of like when you were a kid and your parents told you to stop your whining and eat all of your liver because there were kids starving in Africa.

I still didn't want to eat my liver.

And I'm still having a shitty morning.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously huge virtual hug winging its way to you....and i'll see you for a inspiration morning during the week. Oh and the tiny ones send drooly kisses for you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but in the big scheme of things it is still your life and you still have to cope with the day to day issues. You are as important as starving kids in Africa. Me and Asia will swing by later in the week....xo

    ReplyDelete