Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Price of Freedom

I have a day off! I have a day off!

Don't get me wrong, I love my terrible twosome (the big one is currently giving the leather couches a milk wash, thank you love) but a full afternoon to myself? Golddust.

And what, you may ask, will I do with myself during my 5 blissfull hours of freedom? What scintillating activities do I have planned?

A manicure? Pedicure? Full body hot oil massage ?

Nah!

I'm thinking maybe an eye appointment followed up with a root canal.

Let the good times roll...

7 comments:

  1. I was going to say yay for you but then I kept reading. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good times! LOL hope your appointments go well! i remember the late afternoons just before dinner where sometimes the "longest" hours, i used to wonder what the heck to ppl with 4 or 5 or more kids do? yikes? ahh i guess that could be like a built in daycare or a built in nighmare LOL.. anyhow, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving that sweet comment. i suppose that is you dancing in the kitchen on your icon! cute!! kitchen dancing is a fav in our house. pass along my other blog to your mama if she's a special needs teacher she might be interested in that one too! following you now!
    smiles,
    shelley
    http://iamstillstandingafterallthistime.blogspot.com
    http://theplaygroundprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, a day off, is a day off, right?

    Hope it all goes well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...what an exciting day off!


    Good luck

    just stopped by from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeay ~ I'm having my day off too :)

    Happy SITS ~

    ReplyDelete