Sunday, May 10, 2009

I am officially ready to GET THIS BABY OUT!!!! As much as I know I've yammered on about this pregnancy flying by and wishing it would slow down so I could get a few things done, enough is enough. I am beyond ready to reclaim my body and the ability to sneeze without wetting myself and get up out of a chair without grunting.

I am looking forward to being able to walk at something more then a snail's pace (and even that is a bit of a stretch!) for more then ten minutes without having to stop and pee or else call for assistance. The thought of lying on my tummy makes me dizzy with excitement and being able to give my partner a proper hug and not just frisk him at arms distance makes me all giddy inside.

I will not miss picking out clothes based on how much they cover and wearing slip on shoes because if I bend over too far there's no guarantee I'll be able to straighten up again without the aid of a chiropractor and a can of jiffy lube.

Roll on baby! Looking forward to meeting you.

1 comment:

  1. So with you.....see you for a glass of wine in July!!!!

    ReplyDelete