Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Teething: Day 3

I am quickly reaching the end of my tether. I don't know how much longer I can go on. We are nearing the end of day three in the war against teething and entering the third night. Aside from the odd foray onto our balcony, and a late night run for teething granules, I haven't left the house since the battle began.

I'm exhausted. The house is a mess and so am I. What the hell is wrong with our species? Why are we born without teeth? Can anyone else think of a single other species that has to go through this torture?

I'm sick of reaching into her hot little mouth and feeling a smooth bulging gum where a giant molar should be. I hate seeing her in pain and just want that giant, beast of a tooth to finally poke through and give us all some relief. If I could pull it up myself I would!

No comments:

Post a Comment