Friday, April 2, 2010

And the winner is...

First off, let me say that I loved all of your poems, they were absolutely great and I got a real kick reading them. In the end, I put them all into a hat (well, your names anyway, and it was more of a shopping bag then a hat) and am pleased to announce that "Phoenix family fun " will be joining me on the freebok journey.

Don't despair though! As you all put so much effort in to your entries, I have a small prize for each of you. So if you would be so kind as to send me your mailing adresses, I'll get your gifts in the mail on Tuesday. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I just read the poems and they were really great:) Well done Phoenix Family Fun:) It's very thoughtful that you have a gift for all of us. I will email you now:) Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for my Reeboks from HQ it's taking some time!

    ReplyDelete