Oh where, oh where has mammydiaries gone, oh where oh where can she be?
If you said "crazy," you're pretty close.
If you said, "vomiting violently after picking up a particularly nasty tummy bug from our local cesspool of filth and disease/indoor kiddie play area," then you'd be right on the money.
Other reasons to explain my absence of late include (but are far, far from limited to...)
- An internet connection so bad, that just turning on the laptop was enough to have me breaking out in hives. This did not bode well for the "peaceful, earth mother" vibe I've been trying to put out around the girls. Nor did it bode well for my laptop, which almost ended up on the front lawn on many occasions...
- Chasing after a certain 11 month old daredevil. If it ain't dangerous, she ain't interested.
- Said same daredevil also does a mean koala impersonation. When she isn't climbing the furniture or playing with knives, she can usually be found desperately clinging to some part of my anatomy. Not the most conducive to successful blogging...
- Writing. Yes, I do still do that! And since receiving interest from an agent have been stepping up the pace and trying desperately to tie up any and all loose ends.
- Studying for my theory test which I will be taking for the ahem... third time this Saturday.
I'm sure there are many other reasons, but my sleep deprived brain is begging me to take advantage of the quiet and head to bed. I'm wrecked!