I'm still here. Please don't give up on me! I know it's been a few days and I know that in penance I should now write the blog equivalent of a best seller, but to be perfectly honest I can barely eke out the energy required to type these few measly lines, let alone the gold standard prose I had intended on treating you to.
So instead, I'm going to play dirty. I'm going to tease you with the topics of my recent antics which I will hopefully be writing about just as soon as I can once again keep my eyes open till past eleven O'clock. (Drumroll Please...)
- Adventures in Composting: Otherwise known as "You seriously don't expect me to touch that..."
- The Snot Queen "All That She Leaves Behind"
- The Smart Trike: The trike that really is smarter then you! Some tools included, others not (but it does not say this ON THE BOX!!!) Degree in Engineering required.
- Life on Wisteria Lane: Where the kids play football instead of "Let's steal some bikes and throw them in the river! Sure! Right after I rip the windscreen wipers off of Jimmy and Maria's Car"
And other reasons why I love my new home...
- Joining the Brotherhood of Suburban Dads: Jimmy Mows the Lawn!
- It's here! It's Here! The DREAM BUGGY HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!
But for now my lovely readers (God that sounds condescending! Even to me!) I bid you good night and leave you with a few of my favourite blogs of recent days....
For the artificial insemination of frogs, please click here
For the sweet delusions of first time parents once they face up to cold, plastic, barney singing reality, click here
For more realities of Motherhood, click here
As for me, I'm off to bed!