Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back to Work

Right!

The time has come.

It is time for me to get off my arse and get down to work. The "Mammy Diaries" has been stalled at Just under 100 000 words for the last month or so and as the writing fairy seems to be missing in action along with the editing fairies and the Pitching to Publisher elves, I suppose I'd best be getting back to what I've been supposed to be doing all along...

Finishing the damn book.

I won't stop blogging all together (I think my heart just stopped for a minute), but the focus for the next while will be on my progress so as to keep me on the straight and narrow. Please feel free to continue along with me as I finish the final pages, edit the bejaysus out of the entire thing and then package it up to send out to agents and publishers in the hopes that somewhere out there is someone who sees that yes, there is room on the shelves for one more...

Right so.

Party's over!

It's back to work

5 comments:

  1. You can do it! And I for one would love to buy a copy, so you can tell the publishers you already have one guaranteed sale. Ahem. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont know if you could have called it a "party" in the first place!! :)

    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you. You've more balls than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gonna be great, I just know it. Good Luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo...get to it Mammy.

    And I have an award for you. Put your fancy pants on and come over to the Sunday awards party.

    ReplyDelete