Tuesday, September 22, 2009

To print, or not to print...

My Printer hates me. I have a small window known as “naptime” in which to print off and edit several hundred pages of musings on various “birth and baby” related topics (Today we do the third trimester and all the joys that go with it, hello perineal massage!) this would be fine were it not for the small matter of my printer refusing to do the job for which it was named, i.e print the damn lot! Sigh... Oh well, think I'll take advantage of the quiet and have a cuppa.

Technology hates me.

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from SITS-- I think there is a universal law that printers NEVER work when we really need them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear!!
    Well printers are real traitors, been there done that!! :P
    Well hope things work out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate. I think I've lost months of my life trying to fix the printer at work.

    ReplyDelete