Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!
Here you will find out all you ever wanted to know about my daughter, (lily) her nappies, (currently very messy and very smelly courtesy of the RotaVirus. Blech) my pregnancy, my thoughts (all very deep and mesmerizing, I assure you) and the progress of my book (trotting along quite nicely thank you very much!)

I apologize in advance for any and all grammatical errors I may make. I haven't had a good night's sleep in almost two years, I'm extremely hormonal and am liable to snap at any moment. Please consider these factors carefully before commenting on my literary short comings. Or on any of my shortcomings come to think of it!

Starting tomorrow, I will be extremely witty, warm and wise. Right now, I am waaaaaay too tired.

Off to bed,
Sweet Dreams!
Mammy x

1 comment: