Thursday, June 4, 2009

Notes from the Birthing Ball...

Never thought I'd be typing a blog whilst in labour, but here I am! After several small incidents in the night where I worried that I'd completely lost control of my bladder, old spacey here finally twigged that my waters had broken and that the pains I was feeling were not indigestion from the waaaayyyy over priced Madras curry I'd eaten for supper (Rice not included in price...wtf?!?!?) but were indeed the start of labour.

Which is where I am now... hanging out in my kitchen, contracting away whilst the new baby moves ever closer to being born.

Happy Birthday Baby! See you soon:)

5 comments:

  1. OMG So exciting! Good luck missus and keep us posted on RC! Happy Birthday baby!

    Patricia (misspuk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! was it the acupuncture - which one worked - the curry or the acupuncture???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you do please do not eat a bowl of bran before going to the hospital that would be a bad idea!!! Happy birthing mammydiaries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo!!!!! Good luck chick!

    L xx(chickie)

    ReplyDelete