Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Look, Same great Taste...

In case you haven't noticed, I've been having more then a little trouble keeping up with my blog of late. It started waaaaaaay back in the spring of the year when I was nominated and then subsequently shortlisted for, an "Irish Blog Award."

It continued on through the summer when one by one, bloggers I'd grown to love packed it in and said goodbye to the blogging world.

I thought a lot about packing it in myself. I mean really, there's only so much I can say about teething and night wakings and all the other joys that go with raising a toddler and having said it all before with the snot queen, it really isn't so much of a shock when it comes to the tiny one (who incidently is cutting all four of her molars -
simultanaeously.)

But I'm not ready to say good bye.

I'm not ready to throw in the blogging towel.

Instead, I'm having a re-vamp. Doing a bit of the old Trinny and Susannah if you will. Taking a new path, but still heading in the same old, mother and child friendly direction.

So stay tuned, because there's life in the old girl yet...

7 comments:

  1. Good news! Looking forward to the revamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back. Looking forward to the revamp. Maybe you will write about a mom who runs away from home when her last child leaves for college. It would only be fiction though. We don't know anyone like that. Love you darling and can't wait to read more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read more! Don't pack it in, please, pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great to hear from you - dont pack it in you were our daily sunshine for a long time. Please continue to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear you're staying! I'm often checking your blog to see if there's any news about your book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just about there! Deadline of the end of the year :) Looking forward to getting it on the shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's great news! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete